SUNDAY AT 9 AM CDT – 3 PM CDT
Makers Market Sun Prairie
- Face masks are recommended. (Kids under 5 are not required to wear a mask.)
- Tickets are available online by time slots. We highly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. Please arrive within +/-15 minutes of your ticket time. There is no end time that you need to leave by and you may make unlimited laps around the market. If your ticket time is for 10:30 we ask that you arrive between 10:15-10:45. This will help alleviate a line at our front gate and ensure that you can leisurely shop all our vendor booths without crowds.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the grounds.
- These specifications may change as more information and orders from Dane County Health Department get released. We will email any major changes to all ticket holders.
- $7 in advance
- $10 at the gate if time slots are available
- Kids 5 and under are free
JUL 17 AT 9 AM CDT – JUL 18 AT 4 PM CDT
50th Annual Art Fair
SEP 24 AT 7 AM CDT – SEP 26 AT 5 PM CDT
Warrens Cranberry Festival
Warrens, WI is host to the annual, “World’s Largest Cranberry Festival!! The Festival is best known for its shopping and boasts over 800 arts and crafts, 300 flea market booths, 100 farm market booths and 100 food vendors for a three-mile shopping extravaganza!! It’s a Berry Good Time! September 24-26, 2021